New EDGE - Archive

Full Version: Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got bored and decided to go get some mods from tremulous.net forums. I find Superpie's visual mod and im all like "SO WOW" so I go to DL it and I get redirected to godaddy.com! [yesrage]! Well I decided that maybe something else would work. Im thinking perhaps a HUD. I go to the HUD section and find Volt's HUD. Again "SO WOW". Again I go to download it and then the websites dont exist! Much [yesrage]! Does anyone either have this mod/hud, or is there like a compilation website of all the mods, or are they just dead and I have to deal?
(10-12-2014, 12:42 PM)Link Wrote: [ -> ]So I got bored and decided to go get some mods from tremulous.net forums. I find Superpie's visual mod and im all like "SO WOW" so I go to DL it and I get redirected to godaddy.com! [yesrage]! Well I decided that maybe something else would work. Im thinking perhaps a HUD. I go to the HUD section and find Volt's HUD. Again "SO WOW". Again I go to download it and then the websites dont exist! Much [yesrage]! Does anyone either have this mod/hud, or is there like a compilation website of all the mods, or are they just dead and I have to deal?
I use meisseli's HUD.
kind of outdated cause you can't see basi bombs or rant bombs
i use meisseli's HUD as well, and as sawzaw said: cant see basi / rant bomberino's.
still hummie aim gets like 10x better if u use it (at least for me)
so youre saying that i should just install meisseli's hud and just do that?