New EDGE - Archive

Full Version: Quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad to know your leaving dark..hopefully you'll regret it and come back :/
Peace bro
Let's keep in touch, opinion of every experienced players are valuable when developing new stuff!
RIP,another victim of admin aboose and permacamp.
(10-24-2014, 08:01 PM)Bluefire Wrote: [ -> ]RIP,another victim of admin aboose and permacamp.
Rip my friend dark.
420 blazeityolonoscopeswag.
(10-24-2014, 08:27 PM)Swizaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 08:01 PM)Bluefire Wrote: [ -> ]RIP,another victim of admin aboose and permacamp.
Rip my friend dark.

We'll see we'll see, Ams promised updates and i'm at least gonna stick around for those.
On a less serious note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7nFS_F-dGg
(10-24-2014, 09:28 PM)DarkMicrobe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 08:27 PM)Swizaw Wrote: [ -> ]
Rip my friend dark.

We'll see we'll see, Ams promised updates and i'm at least gonna stick around for those.
On a less serious note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7nFS_F-dGg
^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, basically same as Microbe, away from Trem, will play, but sporadicly.

Games are getting increasingly repeatable and uneventful. Today was probably the tipping point. Blame the usual people in usual circumstances. No admit, no rush 30 mins, pure permacamp with mines. Camp is love camp is life. Right, sure it is.

Not worth to waste my time for 1 hour game when the outcome is known at 25 already and all you people do is sit and pray for TL.

OTOH I admit to almost excessive whining (frustration at permacamp, at tolerating it, at laughing in the face of everyone when you managed to rq half of server) a lot recently, so you wont be hearing it anymore.

Don't mute Swiz too much, he's frustrated as much as I was and all he wants is more intense games, just like we did on US1/EU.

Ams - thanks for all the work you did on Edge. Despite all the whining, I really appreciate all the time you dedicated to Edge since February.

Gf gl & hf.
(10-25-2014, 09:36 PM)grmg.pl Wrote: [ -> ]Well, basically same as Microbe, away from Trem, will play, but sporadicly.

Games are getting increasingly repeatable and uneventful. Today was probably the tipping point. Blame the usual people in usual circumstances. No admit, no rush 30 mins, pure permacamp with mines. Camp is love camp is life. Right, sure it is.

Not worth to waste my time for 1 hour game when the outcome is known at 25 already and all you people do is sit and pray for TL.

OTOH I admit to almost excessive whining (frustration at permacamp, at tolerating it, at laughing in the face of everyone when you managed to rq half of server) a lot recently, so you wont be hearing it anymore.

Don't mute Swiz too much, he's frustrated as much as I was and all he wants is more intense games, just like we did on US1/EU.

Ams - thanks for all the work you did on Edge. Despite all the whining, I really appreciate all the time you dedicated to Edge since February.

Gf gl & hf.
Same games are becoming the same crap over and over.
Camp etc,boring.I just wanted to mention something,last night i played on cuboid with around 8 people and so the night before and it was one of the most memorable games i had.No flaming,no camping everyone was polite and having fun.Hopefully edge will reach that some day.
Im not quitting or something I'm just playing less than i use to.
As grmg said,ams was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for everything you did on edge.
Peace
Peace Love and Camp

Peace Love and Quit
yeah grmg that's basically what i wanted to say Smile
Pages: 1 2