New EDGE - Archive

Full Version: Quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm quitting trem, wish you all the best. Hope you can keep the server alive ams.
Take care everyone. Thanks for the games.
Well, 'thanks Mario', 'idc', nice admin Angel
Sorry to hear you're leaving. Come back at any time you wish to do so.
(10-24-2014, 11:36 AM)Grease Wrote: [ -> ]Well, 'thanks Mario', 'idc', nice admin  Angel

I'm not blaming mario for anything. I just find myself playing too many games while not having fun.
Dark Mi Crope Big Grin

Gf gl hf.
(10-24-2014, 11:42 AM)DarkMicrobe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 11:36 AM)Grease Wrote: [ -> ]Well, 'thanks Mario', 'idc', nice admin  Angel

I'm not blaming mario for anything. I just find myself playing too many games while not having fun.

In fact, if you could give us a hint on why are you not having fun, that would help us a lot.
We are hungry of feedback.

Eitherway, good bye and take care = )
(10-24-2014, 12:20 PM)KirsZX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 11:42 AM)DarkMicrobe Wrote: [ -> ]

In fact, if you could give us a hint on why are you not having fun, that would help us a lot.
We are hungry of feedback.

Eitherway, good bye and take care = )

oh come on, that's pretty obvious, im sick of the camping and bitching everywhere, i'd rather play a game in which i have fun. but yeah, take care.
First of all, no1 ever really quits trem, you can only take a break. Secondly, don't give up on us now Dark, very interesting changes are occurring both in New Edge, and in Trem as a whole.
As we would say in dutch sparky: Eerst zien dan geloven
Quote:Eerst zien dan geloven
Ik pro anale homo.

I hope you at least read forums to provide opinions about stuff.
Pages: 1 2