New EDGE - Archive

Full Version: NEW LEAD ADMIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
vote pls
I see no poll, Kai is doing nice and who the hell would you assign as new lead admin? Oh and don't say 'abuse' because everyone screams 'abuse' everytime they get punished for even a legal reason ._.
REMOVE KAI LEAD ADMIN AND CHOSE ANOTHER LEAD ADMIN

2 day just for a clan tag

Sparky lead admin
And you call that abuse?

You broke a rule which you shouldn't have broken, and he overreacted a bit. Calm down man, just delete your qkey or sit out that ban.

Also, sparky has enough to do on 1.1 and acidtube. Do you think he can do everything just because he's a nice player (not meant as offense to you sparky)?
Kai's been our lead admin basically since Edge started. I'm sure there won't be a change in the Lead admin anytime soon. Stop whining about your ban and admit to your mistake. This thread is completely useless. I'm pretty sure Ams makes the decisions on whom to recruit as the lead admin. Fortunately you don't have a say in this.

[Request thread lock]
That's the only thing i don't agree with you Kai, stop locking all threads Big Grin
BB i prefer play on 1.1 because there is not person like you kai
Bluefire you're not thinking clearly. You have just been banned and are angry (which i can understand) but rethink. You have broken the rules and therefore you have been banned. Kai does not abuse and is not hating you or something, just don't break the rules and everything will be allright.

Oh and btw, on 1.1 there are also assholes. They are everywhere, so running away is not the solution.

[Image: 55iigw.jpg]
(10-26-2014, 03:39 PM)Grease Wrote: [ -> ]And you call that abuse?

You broke a rule which you shouldn't have broken, and he overreacted a bit. Calm down man, just delete your qkey or sit out that ban.

Also, sparky has enough to do on 1.1 and acidtube. Do you think he can do everything just because he's a nice player (not meant as offense to you sparky)?

2d ban isn't overreacting considering I warned him for nametag stealing yesterday, and he's also been kicked/banned for killing spawns to end game before.
Oh then it's not ofcourse, but i didn't know about that :\

I suggest you'd just lock this thread (and i agree with you for once now  Big Grin)
Pages: 1 2