New EDGE - Archive

Full Version: free weapon before 2039?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
enne said all stuff will be free, but when?
I think things are gonna slow down now on NE, perhaps slowly start porting to Unvanq.
Totally agree,they're kinda forcing us to go to unvanquished...even advertising it.
(07-15-2015, 04:01 PM)Swizaw Wrote: [ -> ]Totally agree,they're kinda forcing us to go to unvanquished...even advertising it.

We're not forcing anyone to go to Unvanquished and there is no confirmation that ams or enneract will be porting all of New EDGE's features to Unvanquished (look at the models in New EDGE for example).

We feel that gameplay has slowed down due to the incredibly sudden and large update (wraith, 4 stages, removal of certain elements of gameplay like poison and flamer napalms) which is why we've gone back a few versions to a stable one with reasonably balanced gameplay.

The Unvanquished server is a testbed for gameplay, to see what people play, and perhaps some development from ams and enneract, our primary focus is currently Tremulous.
omg dark just stfu about dictatorship in new-edge.

-1 week later

Yeah we didn't actually test anything and thought it would be a good idea to implement new shit, we admit it.

I'm glad you finally see reason though.

I'll be sitting here playing poker though, don't mind me
[Image: 4JV0k6s.png]
Quod erat demonstrandum.

I think it's about time to end this farce and get back to development.
(07-16-2015, 12:40 AM)enneract Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4JV0k6s.png]
Quod erat demonstrandum.

I think it's about time to end this farce and get back to development.

Acta Non Verba.
Yeah, btw by "slow down" I meant "new things added" not "much less players and games".